- It has been a fantastic day. We have had lots of fun. Lots of smiles and we have made lots of friends
- We enjoyed winning Gold Medals
- I think the day has been a great success
- Super time has been had by all
- It has been really rewarding to see the children celebrating winning their medals
- Good to see everyone taking part regardless of ability – very proud of them all
- We can’t wait for the next Panathlon !
Today we helped at the Panathlon at Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. We thoroughly enjoyed doing the athletics events and thought that the day was very well organised. It was great to see all the smiles and to have all the competitors in such high spirits. Thanks to all the Panathlon staff for getting us involved in the day. We hope to be part of a Panathlon day again very soon.
Lucy Elmes & Jo Hazelton